We have been counting down the days until the holidays in the office, and with just a few days left…. we would all like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a fab new year.
We’ve been brushing up on our design skills recently, and with the help of our skilled computer friends we are very excited to finally introduce to you our gleaming new website.
So what’s new?…… To find out more about our new improved site and how to use the features that are there to help you, please carry on reading….
The new and improved us
You’ve landed on our Blog, on our NEW and improved website…. if we have achieved what we hoped, not only will you enjoy browsing and learning a little more about us, but you will also find our added features very useful. These include calculators to see how much you could borrow.
About us – Although our website is new, our services have been around since 2004, so in no way are we new to mortgages. Please click here to read more about the company itself and how we have evolved over the years. We also made a video to show you through our office to say hello.
Calculators – Whether you’re looking to move home, purchase a new property or simply re-mortgage to a better deal, we have the tools for you. Now, we will always recommend that you speak to one of our mortgage professionals, but our handy calculators will give you an idea of what you can potentially borrow before you make that initial enquiry.
- First time buyer? – please click here to see how much you can borrow and once you’ve done this scroll down the First Time Buyer page to find out how much will it cost each month and the minimum deposit required.
- Home mover? – How much can you borrow? And again, once you’ve done this scroll down the Home mover page to find out how much it will cost each month – click here
- Re-mortgaging? – Here you can find out how much you can borrow and how much you can potentially raise against your property. You can also scroll down the page to find out how much it will cost each month – click here
- Buy to let property? – Want to become a landlord? – Buy-to-let mortgages work slightly different to residential mortgages and the amount you can borrow is typically worked out by the rental income from the property as opposed to your personal income. Please click here to visit our handy rental calculator that will tell you how much you can borrow based on the rental income of the property.
- Other handy tools include let to buy, and interest only calculators.
Meet the team – Here at Number One Mortgages, we work on both a face to face basis and over the telephone, so we won’t always have the pleasure of meeting you in person. Whether you have been speaking to us to for a while or you’re looking to book an appointment, its always nice to put a friendly face to a voice. Please click here to see our cheesy mug shots and to learn a little more about each one of us.
Last but not least, be sure to check out our other news on the blog. We frequently put together the latest news on interest rates, property and tips on other interesting articles for example Interior Design Tips or comments on Brexit, Knock yourselves out.
Hope you have enjoyed the introduction to our new website and that you will find some of it useful.
If you have any questions or would like any advice, please call us on 01273 736536 or send us a message.